Arts & Culture – museums, galleries & heritage centres
- Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site – an exhibit complex describing the life and work of Alexander Graham Bell.
- Wagmatcook Cultural Centre – a convention and meeting location with modern meeting and event requirements.
- The Bras d’Or Lakes and Watershed Interpretive Centre – leads visitors through an exploration into the ecology, geology and cultural history of the Bras d’Or watershed.
- Colaisde na Gaidhlig / Gaelic College of Celtic Arts & Crafts – promotes and preserves traditional Gaelic culture and offers instruction in over ten disciplines.
Festival & Events – sports, food, arts & crafts
- Victoria County “Take The Roof Off Winter” ActiveFest – an annual winter festival taking place in various communities across Victoria County.
- Cabot Trail Relay Race – an annual 185 mile/276.33 km, 17 stage relay race on the Cabot Trail.
- South Haven Guild of Weavers, Spinners & Dyers – focuses on traditional Scottish weaving, with emphasis on tartans and overshot patterns.
- Baddeck and Area Community Market – celebrates & showcases local farmers, artisans, and crafters.
- Fibre Festival – an annual fall festival which provides workshops, demonstrations, displays and items for sale that are uniquely hand made.
- Regatta Week – annual sailing and entertainment event during the summer.
Entertainment – something for everyone
- Baddeck Gathering Ceilidhs – promoting traditional music and local musicians in a Ceilidh atmosphere.
- Celtic Colors International Festival – over 300 artists performing at venues across Cape Breton Island.
- KitchenFest – a Cape Breton-wide traditional music festival
Art, Artisans & Crafters
- Baddeck Quilters – local group of quilters